Doga: Achieving Harmonic Partnership Between Human and Canine
Yoga + Dog = Doga
Doga is a form of yoga that allow you to practice yoga with your dog doing acts of meditation, gentle massage and relaxing stretches.
The activity has proven significant benefits both on people and with their canine pets. Below are the list of some of its beneficial values:
Improves the bond between human and canines.
- Pet owners doing yoga with their dogs get to bond and build trust with their dogs in
- an unusual way.
- Reduces stress, anxiety and depression on both people and animal.
- Improves the dog’s temperament and moods becoming calmer and sober making them easy to manage especially during obedience training.
- The exercise could make your pet feel relaxed and happy while reducing pain and helping the body recover and heal after an injury.
- Doga is an excellent way for dogs and their owners to have fun, bond and enjoy together.
- Improved all around wellness.
- Manage chronic health condition.
- Reduce heart rate and blood pressure.
- Doga can help calm down distressed and anxious dogs.
- Doga stretches can help increase mobility and decrease stiffness in dogs with joint problems
- Doga sessions can provide great socialization for dogs helping shy ones doggies come out of their shell.
Doga just like the regular Yoga exercise is a great way to letting everything go and attaining inner peace and toning your body balance with your spirit and soulful selves. The activity might just be the one you and your dog need to achieve that harmony needed living together with your best buddy in this world. So, why not spend Doga time together?
All Natural Healthy Dog Treats???
MILKOTEIN is a yummy long lasting all-natural dog treat with the highest level of protein that are great for growing bodies of your pets to keep them lean and fit. MILKOTEIN Dog Chews & Wonder Bites are made and distributed by PARASPETS LLC.
Posted on October 18, 2014, in Dog, exercise, health, Training and tagged Chhurpi, dog, dog treat, doga, ecercise, harmony, milk, milkotein, mood, paaspets, pet, temperament, yak, yoga. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.