Category Archives: Humor
Dog portraits? Why not?
Your lovable pet can be immortalized in a dog art or portraits done especially for him. Capturing your dog’s moments in dog drawings done by a versatile portraiture artist is equally mesmerizing as the one’s captured on photography. Pets, especially dogs can be so adorable in their own portraits. Pet photography can be done in fun and enjoyable ways. Pets can have that candid shots with a little effort from pet owners, photographers and artists. The portrait images of your lovable dog be it in photograph, film or drawings will immortalize those moments you’ve shared together. Capturing your dog’s moments are worth for keeps.
Since they are quite different from human photography. It may be a bit surprising and sometimes difficult to handle or take a perfect shot. Thus, making some few techniques and adjustments to capture that one single moment to make them immortal is highly needed. However, you need a few preparations before the shoot or drawing session. Here are a few tips on how to get the best photo shoot or drawing session for your adorable pets:
- Choose a dog photographer or artist who has the most experience. Search and find out someone who has the expertise to photograph or draw your dog.
- Treat your dog during the session. You must be ready for some tantrums since posing may take some time which could trigger their attitude.
- The photographer must know the right angle and poses appropriate for your dog. A visit to the studio to view some of his works can give you ideas on what poses or captures you wanted to make during the actual photo shoot or drawing session.
- Practice the pose at least before going to the studio. Tricks like giving him treats to get a desired pose could be helpful.
- Groom your dog. Grooming him before the photo shoot or drawing session could give your dog an added factor to get that desired pose or angle.
- Dressing up and gadgetry. Dogs are adorable if they are dressed up or wear some accessories or gadgets during the photography or drawing session. It will make a unique capture creating an expression only for your dog.
- The funnier, the better. Remembering your dogs in their happiest is what should be the prime capture. Caught them in their most candid pose.
- Bring along your dog’s favorite toys and things. This will help in stabilizing an angle or pose. Pamper your dogs during the session. Treating him with his favorite biscuit or toy can help in capturing a candid shot or angle.
- Your participation during the session is highly needed. You can help in tickling or perking your dog to come to an angle. Your dogs enjoys your company and therefore the best candid scenes can be captured with you around or better with you joining in the photograph or drawing.
- Choose a nice portrait frame or canvass to mount dog drawings or photographs.
All Natural Healthy Dog Treats???
MILKOTEIN is a yummy long lasting all-natural dog treat with the highest level of protein that are great for growing bodies of your pets to keep them lean and fit. MILKOTEIN Dog Chews & Wonder Bites are made and distributed by PARASPETS LLC.
In Germany where dogs are adored by millions of its citizen, there is a certain person whose passionate hatred about dogs corroborated with a few friend journalists who aimed to come up with a magazine about dogs’ undesirable traits and characteristics. Wuf Beleites, a 67 years old wiry chain smoker satirical writer was five when he had a nasty experience with a dog. He was nipped by his grandfather’s Spitz that sparked his dislike and anger to the canine animal breed ever since. It was in 1992, when he requested a friend if he could fill up a blank trademark space in the newsletter his friend will publish for others to purchase. Beleites thought of the German phrase “Kot & Köter” which when translated would mean: “Poop & Pooches.” The unusual name caught the attention of a reporter for which an article was created out of it. Some local TV picked up the story making Beleites an instant celebrity as he outspokenly talked about his dislike about how awful dogs are, how they smell, shed, bark and bite. Show participants would often booed him for his opinions as he was paid for guesting stints to most of the shows. Beleites said the TV shows were just casting agents just looking for some good guy to pit by a bad guy. And after six years of pretending on shows, he got bored and vanished. Only to be back in July 2013 during the time where freelance journalism in Germany dwindled financially. Along with some friends they successfully have crowdfunded the real publishing of Kot & Köter magazine raising around €7,000 (about $9,060) from an online crowd funding site. The first paper copies of 1,000 was sold out and re printed another 1,750 copies more.
Beleites have been the subject and target of hate mails, angry phone calls and tongue lashings from dog lovers and supporters. But there is a funny thing about him that his wife Heidi had said about him: “The dogs always go to him,” she noticed as he sat on a chair in an outdoor restaurant, within minutes a large salivating dog came close near him.
Healthy Dog Treats???
MILKOTEIN is a yummy long lasting dog treat with the highest level of protein great for growing bodies of your pets and keep them lean and fit. MILKOTEIN Dog Chews & Wonder Bites are made and distributed by PARASPETS LLC.
Shiba Inu is a dog breed that originates in Japan who was said to be from the original European spitz.
Even with their prick ears, squinty eyes, curly tail and their fox like stuff toy feature make them fancy to look at, one would not dare approach them. Although their built is small (20 lbs.), Shiba Inu dog are known for their bold and fiery personality. But Shiba Inu was described to be intelligent breed of dog. They are athletic and with strong willed temperament. Its unique calm dignity coupled with keen and alertness creates a notion why Shiba Inu dogs are free spirited yet stubborn attitude. But to many Japanese, they believe Shiba Inu dogs are like ninja warriors simply because they are quick and alert to react nimbly and effortlessly. They cannot be trusted off leash because they are hunters and love to chase. They are great territorial guards. He is a keen and alert guard to watch over his place, territory, food and toys. It is best to understand especially during training the independence and free spirited trait of a Shiba Inu to make the training effective. Because of his independence trait, Shiba Inu are less sociable and training is therefore needed for proper canine manners. Shiba Inu is the smallest and probably the earliest known spitz that originate in Japan. Shiba Inu is the relative of today’s Chow Chow and Akita Inu.
Overall Shiba Inu is a wonderful loyal companion, a great watch dog and a good family dog. A daily walk along the neighbourhood or jogging trail are great exercise habits with the Shiba Inu.
See how a Shiba Inu Storekeeper in Japan enjoys helping out running a corner store for his master as he enjoys nap and his zucchini in between:
Dog Treats for your Shiba???